Leadership and Organization
Chairman & CEO -Morrison Liang
Morrison Liang Chairman & CEO
- Chairman of C SUN MFG., LTD.
- Director of C SUN Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Vice President Taiwan Electronic Equipment Industry Association (TEEIA)
- Vice Chairman of Taiwan Display Union Association
- Supervisor of Association for Taiwan-Japan Cooperation on Industrial Technology
- Department of Chemical Engineering, National Taiwan University
- 7th Business Administration Executive Program, National Chengchi University
Vice Chairman & Deputy CEO -Liang, Mao-Chung
Liang, Mao-Chung Vice Chairman & Deputy CEO
- Vice Chairman of C SUN MFG., LTD.
- Chairman of C SUN Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Honorary President of Guangzhou Huadu Taiwanese Business Association
- Vice President of Guangdong Cross-Strait Exchange Promotion Association
General Manager -Frank Liang
Frank Liang General Manager
- General Manager of C SUN MFG., LTD.
- Master of Business, MBA, Washington State University
- Vice Chairman of Gallant Precision Machining Co., Ltd.(GPM)
- Chairman of Gallant Micro. Machining Co., Ltd.(GMM)
- Director Chairman of Top Creation Machines Co., Ltd.
Deputy General Manager -Wang, Jian-Hong
Wang, Jian-Hong Deputy General Manager
- C SUN MFG., LTD. Deputy General Manager
- C SUN Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. Director
- C SUN MFG., LTD. Decision Center Assistant
- C SUN MFG., LTD. Decision-making Center Plant Director
- C SUN MFG., LTD. Kunshan Factory Director
- C SUN MFG., LTD. PCB Manufacturing Division Director
Business Scope for Main Department
|Operations Management Center||
|Financial Department||Accounting, finance, stock affairs planning, execution, fund raising and dispatching related business.|
|Taipei Operations Center||Sales, promotion, marketing, and developing prospective products in the Printed Circuit Board industry. The main products include PCB exposure machine equipment, lamination equipment, ovens, related consumables, etc.|
|Taichung Operations Center||
|Quality Center||Horizontal integration and communication on quality assurance-related affairs.|
|Technical Center||Horizontal integration and communication on technical management-related affairs.|
|Business Center||Horizontal integration and communication on business-related affairs.|
|Occupational Safety and Health||Planning and supervising the inspection of safety and health facilities, implementing labor safety and health education and training, labor health examination management, and occupational disaster prevention and notification.|
|Remuneration Committee||Formulate and regularly review the policies, systems, standards, and structures for performance evaluation and remuneration of directors and managers.
Regularly evaluate and determine the remuneration of directors and managers.
|Audit Committee||Assist the board of directors in supervising the company’s implementation of relevant accounting, auditing, financial reporting processes and
Quality and integrity of financial controls.
|Environmental, Social, Governance Committee||Responsible for promoting corporate social responsibility, integrity management, and governance-related affairs.|
|Decision Center||Internal and external cross-border integration and joint efforts to create operational planning.|